Model: SW1225S. CO2 laser fo photoengraving in granite.
Work area: 1200 x 2500 mm.
Robust structure prepared for granite, capable of supporting up to 5,000 KG.
Maximum thickness of material: 10 cm.
Laser power: 60W
- Laser pointer for easy positioning.
- Large format.
- Table prepared for cutting and engraving.
- Stepper motors for greater accuracy.
- RDWorks Laser V8 software, compatible with Corel, Autocad, Illustrator …
- Constant tube cooling by independent chiller.
- Includes membrane compressor to avoid the flame when cutting.
- Minimum character size: 1mm.
- Consumption: AC220V 50Hz. <1000W